Kevin A O'Brien
- - Nearly 30 years as an Estate Planning and Administration Attorney.
- - Serves a broad array of clients to meet their individual needs.
- - Expertise in Will and Trust creation, Estate Administration, Special Needs Trusts, Delaware Asset Protection Trusts, Government Benefit Programs.
- - Vice President in the Personal Trust Department of Mellon Bank.
- - Deputy Attorney General, State of Delaware.
- - United States Army
- - Widener University Law School, 1980
- - Franklin and Marshall College, 1976
Areas Of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Wills, Living Wills, and Advance Health Care Directives
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Trusts and Living Trusts
- Charitable Trusts and Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Miller Trusts
- IRA Beneficiaries
- Medicaid Planning
- Estate and Gift Taxation
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Delaware Estate Settlement
- Small Estate Affidavits
- Federal Estate Tax Returns
- Real Estate Law
- Delaware, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Delaware, 1983
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree - 1975
- Major: Economics